What does the color mix mean?
When you are willing to create a new Atooma you face this first step. Below the modules circle you will see 5 coloured circles: Atooma triggers and actions are divided into five clusters, each one represented by a signature colour.
- Files (Orange): It contains triggers/actions related to your local files and directories, such as saved images, documents, videos and so on.
- Mobile (Pink): It contains triggers/actions related to your smartphone's functionality, from wifi, Gps, sensors, call, Sms to Brightness, headphone, music, and so on.
- Apps (Violet): It contains triggers/actions related to external web applications, such as Facebook, Dropbox, Gmail, Twitter, Instagram. If you would like to know more, read how to enable the "APPS" circle.
- Plugins (Green): It contains external plugins developed by third party developers with our open source sdk. You can download them from Google Play, install them, and you will see extra IF & DO options appearing inside this circle. (are you a developer? Check atooma.com/developers to find out more!)
- Objects (Azure): It contains connected objects such as NFC tags, Smartwatches and Internet of Things devices.
If you encountered some issues or have any doubt, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org